Classroom Teacher Book: Monthly Blank Calendar, Student Contact Information, Parent Contact Communication Log, Staff Meeting Notes & Doodles, To Do List

As an elementary classroom teacher, I am always looking for ways to help keep me organized. I wanted something that I could start out my school year with and have the few things I felt were important in one book. This is why I created this book. I needed a calendar to put down any important dates I needed to remember. I needed a place where I had all my students’ parents/guardians names, phone numbers and emails in one spot rather than go looking for them at the office or on my computer. I needed a place to record how I communicated with parents and what was said and what needed to be done. I needed a place for staff meeting notes which we usually have 2 per month. I realized I do like to doodle so I needed a place to doodle during staff meetings. I needed a place where I could list things I needed to complete either in my classroom or if my administration asked me to complete a task. I used to put those things in blank scribbles but I realized that was not efficient. I decided I needed this information in one spot.

I created a Teacher Book to help keep me organized throughout the school year.









1 - Blank Monthly Calendar (August – July)
2 - Student Contact Information (Student Name, Parent/Guardian 1, Phone #, Email, Parent/Guardian 2, Phone #, Email) (spots for 40 students)
3 - Parent Contact Communication Log (2 per page, 40 pages)
4 - Staff Meeting Notes/Doodles (20 pages – Left-hand side for staff meeting notes, right-hand side for doodling during staff meeting)
5 - To Do List (20 pages)

I have also included 12 different covers you could choose from to print out for your book. 

*There are 2 files of the book.  One file you can go in and type in your students information and then print those pages off. The other copy, you cannot edit.  You will have to print the sheets off and then print in your students information with either a pencil or pen. 

Just print the pages, pick the cover you want and bind the pages together and you have your own teacher book to keep you organized throughout the year.  


You can find this activity in my TPT store at the following link:


Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Journal Revisted with a New Addition Bean Greenhouse Activity

Blank Game Boards

Heart Sight Words for Mini Offices