Report Card Comments Grade Primary/Kindergarten

Report card writing can be a very stressful time for teachers. You are still planning for your class, evaluating the students, photocopying work and many other tasks on top of getting ready to write report cards. I used to get overwhelmed at this task because it seemed like all the things I needed were in different places. I knew I needed to get myself organized so I wouldn't become so overwhelmed. I knew I needed everything to be in one folder and I knew I needed a type of document where I could see what I had written each term all in one place. It took a few years but this is what I have created for myself and I do find it much more stressfree when I am writing report cards now.

This package includes the following:

1 - Learner Profile Comments folder
- 1st term comments
- 2nd term comments
- 3rd term comments

2 - EAL Comments folder
- EAL Comment Examples
- EAL Comments with smart tags

3 – Language Arts Comments folder
1 – Speaking and Listening Comments
2 – Reading and Viewing Comments
3 – Writing and Representing Comments
4 - Suggestions

4 – Math Comments folder
1- Number (N) Comments
2 – Patterns and Relations (PR) Comments
3 – Measurement (M) Comments
4 – Geometry (G) Comments
5 – Suggestions

5 – Example Full Comments Folder
1 – Example Full LA Comments
2 – Example Full Math Comments

6 – Blank marks excel spreadsheet

7 – Learner Profile Comments chart blank

8 – Language Arts Report card chart blank

9 – Math Report card chart blank

This package gives you everything you need to write your report cards all year and keep you organized.





All my comments are based on the Nova Scotia Curriculum; however, you could edit the comments to reflect your curriculum outcomes.

You can find this activity in my TPT store at the following link:




Enjoy!
Kemble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Journal Revisted with a New Addition Bean Greenhouse Activity

Blank Game Boards

Heart Sight Words for Mini Offices