Christmas Literacy Fun

There are only 2 weeks left of school and everyone knows it is a struggle to keep the little ones focused on work rather than Christmas and what presents they will be getting.  I have posted about my Christmas Math centers I will be doing for the next 2 weeks and here my Christmas Literacy centers.  I have made up some Christmas word mats, little booklets and some other writing activities.  Here are a few pictures:






This product includes the following:
- Christmas Word Mats with words and blank tiles for kids to spell (colour & black and white)
- Elf, Elf What Do You See? Class Book (cover and student pages & emergent reader pages)
- Elf, Elf What Do You See? emergent reader (students trace words and colour pictures provided)
- Elf, Elf What Do You See? emergent reader (students trace words and draw their own pictures)
- Christmas Writing Activities
                - Why My Snowman is Smiling (primary lines and grade 1 and above lines)
                - Why Santa is Winking (primary lines and grade 1 and above lines)
                - Why the Snowflake is Smiling (primary lines and grade 1 and above lines)
- My Christmas Alphabet Book
- What is Under My Christmas Tree booklet
- What is In My Christmas Stocking booklet
- Under and In (A ______ is under my tree.  A ______ is in my stocking) *this is a combined book of What is Under My Christmas Tree and What is in My Christmas Stocking
- Christmas is Coming (5 Senses booklet)
- Santa and his Senses booklet
- Mrs. Claus and her Senses booklet
- To Do Lists for Santa, Mrs. Claus, the Reindeer, The Elves and your students

You can find this package at the following link:
or
in my TeachersNotebook shop at the following link:
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/kemble_flynn/christmas-literacy-fun

Enjoy!

Kemble :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Journal Revisted with a New Addition Bean Greenhouse Activity

Blank Game Boards

Heart Sight Words for Mini Offices