Math Christmas Fun

So I also have Christmas math centers ready for next week that are available in my TPT store.  The following centers included in the package are:
- Zero Wins board game (colour & black and white boards)
- Christmas Patterning (colour & black and white)
- Roll, Count and Cover (or Colour) game (colour & black and white)
- Christmas Picture Match (colour & black and white)
- Match the Snowflake
- Number and Christmas Picture Match (colour & black and white)
- Roll or Spin a Snowman (colour & black and white)
- Candy and Snowman board game (colour & black and white boards) and spinners
- Number Place mats
- I Have Who Has (colour & black and white) can be played between 17-30 players

For some of the games, you will need some Christmas erasers.  I got my erasers at the dollar store. 






You can find this package at the following link:
or in my TeachersNotebook shope at the following link:

Enjoy!

Kemble :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Journal Revisted with a New Addition Bean Greenhouse Activity

Blank Game Boards

Heart Sight Words for Mini Offices