Santa Phonics Fun

Christmas time is so busy in the classroom and the kids get so distracted at this time of year.  So I knew I had to create some new centers that would align with my outcomes but would be fun for the kids too.  So next week the kids will be doing Santa Phonics Fun during literacy centers.  Here are a few pictures of what is needed:


So I have printed out my Santa pictures and grabbed some craft sticks.  I printed out letter labels to put them on the bottom of the craft sticks.  I have also used Velcro to attach the pictures so I can switch the pictures out.


I like using the flora foam that you can get at the dollar store but you could also use a container of beans or rice and place the stick down to cover the letter and then decide if the students will be listening for the beginning sound, middle sound or ending sound.



This package is available in my TPT store at the following link:
or
in my TeachersNotebook shop at the following link:

Enjoy!

Kemble :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Journal Revisted with a New Addition Bean Greenhouse Activity

Blank Game Boards

Heart Sight Words for Mini Offices