My Christmas Book


Here is a book I do every year.  My students become the illustrators and they take the book home for Christmas to read to their moms and dads.  Print out the sheets, photocopy and staple together.  I put the sheets between two pieces of red construction paper and glue Santa on the front of the red cover.  Have the students colour Santa and give the kids cotton balls to cover Santa’s beard.  On each page, the students illustrate each sentence.  The last page the kids draw a box that has been opened.  Give them one of the toy soldiers and a strip of construction paper and fold it back and forth so the toy soldier pops up.  On the page that has the line “Here is the snow that covers the town” I give the students cotton balls when they have finished drawing to cover the page like it is snowing.


You can download it now for free in my TeachersNotebook at the following link:
or
in my TpT store at the following link:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Book

Enjoy!

Kemble :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Journal Revisted with a New Addition Bean Greenhouse Activity

Blank Game Boards

Heart Sight Words for Mini Offices