I Have Who Has for French Immersion


I teach at a school that has a French Immersion program so the French Immersion Primary teachers asked me if I could make my Christmas I Have Who Has card game for them with J’ai and Qui a on the cards.  I know they are always saying how there is so much more available for teachers who teach in english so I had no problem making the cards for them.  




So if you are a French Immersion Primary teacher, I have placed this package in my TPT store at the following link:
Included in this package:
- J’ai et Qui a cards (colour & black and white pictures no words) can be played between 17-30 players
- J’ai et Qui a cards (colour & black and white pictures with words) can be played between 17-30 players

Enjoy!

Kemble :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Journal Revisted with a New Addition Bean Greenhouse Activity

Blank Game Boards

Heart Sight Words for Mini Offices